March is sugaring season in Maine! Many of our members host open houses and/or participate in Maine Maple Sunday. Browse the map below for more details from our members on their plans for open house and then, simply Enjoy!
SMMSA strives to be sure that you can find member sugarhouses (some of them remote) for open houses and for your reference throughout the year as you replenish your maple syrup - the sweetest gift of nature and so good for you all year long!
If you are an SMMSA member and would like to have your information listed here, please contact us. You will need to provide the following items:
- The name of your sugarhouse or farm.
- Contact information (phone, email, website).
- Physical location/address.
- Open House activities (i.e., pancakes, syrup on ice cream, syrup in snow, hayrides, sugarbush tours, lunch, maple products, anything else you want the public to know).
- Hours of operation for your event.
- Send along a good photo of your sugarhouse in .jpeg format and we will include it.