Maine Maple Sunday - "Always the 4th Sunday in March"
March 27, 2016
Maine Maple Sunday is a special open house date for most sugarmakers in the State of Maine. SMMSA strives to be sure that the public finds the sugarhouses (some of them remote) of our members. Always the fourth Sunday in March.
If you are an SMMSA member and would like to have your information listed here, please contact us. You will need to provide the following items:
- The name of your sugarhouse or farm.
- Contact information (phone, email, website).
- Physical location/address.
- Maple Syrup Sunday activities (open house, pancakes, syrup on ice cream, syrup in snow, hayrides, sugarbush tours, lunch, maple products, anything else you want the public to know).
- Hours of operation that weekend.
- Send along a good photo of your sugarhouse in .jpeg format and we will include it.